how to patent a product idea – https://puffyamiyumi007.blogspot.com/2019/03/innovation.html. Many Inventors trying to get their product ideas promote are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would supply a connected with some of the reasons you could have gotten discarded. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, but hopefully wanted something to think about.
You truly realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers gameplay! Yes, you still need to own a good idea but you will find that in spite of how good an insurance policy you could imagine it is that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all the time. Even if it does not make sense to you that would certainly reject an idea that they agree this would definately be profitable. Here are a couple common the logic behind why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. They may have also a complete collection of products and not trying to add very much more.
2. Makes use of is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission into the wrong part of the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the right one.
4. You sent viewed as unsolicited without contacting firm first to observe their submission policy, in addition they rejected it solely on that source.
5. You didn’t have proper contact about your submission. (That is one of the highest mistakes Inventors make. The corporation will not bother for you to trace you on paper.)
6. They’ve got too many similar services that marketplace is flooded a sufficient quantity of.
7. Your idea attracts a small niche market and would like mass market items.
8. Costly to manufacture versus the return on investment as well high.
9. Income sheet did not WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a good deal information to sort indicates of.
10. Your product has been really patented by someone else and tend not to want to find out if they goes around it or risk infringement problems.
11. Goods or idea isn’t much better what is on market. This tells them you didn’t research your idea perfectly well and don’t need a clue who other sellers is thats available.
12. You sent a procedure that is precisely like their current product and that current set up is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps is on the downswing compared to what will be coming out the following year.
14. They have a better solution than yours involving works for release that coming calendar months. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea even when the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior into the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This takes place a lot. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones inventing.)
15. They have received a similar idea from another Inventor and are currently in negotiations with this Inventor.
16. You need to posted your idea unprotected online in a of those invention posting sites where others vote on goods to check if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the concerned whether any patent protection may allowed and turns it down in keeping with that issue.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the functional prototype online and have a significant number of hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated which you’ve got an issued patent, but when they participate in a quick look up your patent they see that it has lapsed thanks to non-payment of fees and it has been lapsed significantly following due marry. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You have a patent, and it was poorly written and does not cover far more product. (This happens a lot)
20. You will have a design patent and designing around your patent is an easy task, so that they should expect very little protection for sale.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t the outside ideas and does not publicize individuals. So you get a rejection letter, but won’t matter explain they just don’t look right out the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided their very own line for that year or go with the following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. Sufficiently consider items with a sales history they can review together item by no means been in production or sold stores or online. So do not require to take the risk to become the first company to encourage it.
As I stated above these are simply a few of the reasons within the glass . your idea/product rejected a inventhelp new inventions company. Really take time to plumbing service and understand your market, your commit that market and do your part things yourself as marketable as we possibly can.